- This event has passed.
TRANSITION London ‘Spark Session’
30/01/2014 @ 09:30 - 16:30| Free
The 30th of January 2014, The Young Foundation, invites you to the first Spark Session to
- understand the support offer of the Transition project and identify the help offered at a local level by each scaling centre
- understand the application process and timetable, through which they will be able to apply to join their local scaling centre
- share challenges / ideas with other practitioners
The event is hosted and organized by the Young Foundation a leading independent centre for disruptive social innovation, that create new movements, institutions and companies that tackle the structural causes of inequality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP
- Are you an individual, a group or organization with a clear vision of change interested in solving societal challenges? Do you want to make this change happen?
- Has your SI generated positive social impact in your original location and do you want to scale it up?
- Are you a public organisation with good social practises? Or are you looking for new social practises?
- Do you have an innovative idea with potential social impact and are you looking for a mentoring and fast-track programme to make it happen?
TRANSITION London Spark Session is a practical workshop dedicated to social innovators and social entrepreneurs looking for dedicated, intensive, professional support to scale up their projects.
An introductory workshop to specialized incubation services developed by TRANSITION partners, accessible to all: attend the event and discover what’s inside the box and how to get it.
Click here to register to the event.
DRAFT AGENDA: UK Spark Session_Draft Agenda_15.01
TRANSITION London – The Young Foundation
Contact person: Greg Winfield
Phone: 0044 0208 980 6263