Incubation Immersion Journey
Intellecap facilitates an immersion program for interested participants from around the world to showcase the diversity in the social enterprise incubation landscape in India, start dialogues and knowledge exchange with like-minded institutions on “What works in Social Enterprise Incubation”.
Through the program participants will:
- Discuss learnings from different social enterprise incubation models in India and globally
- Seek out opportunities for partnership and collaboration with peers from India and around the world
- Lay the foundation for developing a network and knowledge exchange platform on social enterprise
Who Should Attend?
Social enterprise incubators, Social enterprises, Impact investors/ investors in social businesses, Donor agencies, Research and advisory bodies, Corporates focusing on building social businesses
- On-site visits to prominent social incubators in India
- Interaction with enterprises incubated by the social incubators
- Discussion with social impact investors, corporates and other thought leaders
- Ideas exchange on social incubation experiences across geographies
- Opportunity to attend the India’s largest social enterprise convention – Sankalp Forum
Nesta is involved in this initiative and will be happy to see you there!
Click here for more information
If interested in EU-India cooperation opportunities, have a look to INNO INDIGO and INDIGO POLICY projects: