– Local & International Prizes helping you startup or grow your social business
– Representing Lebanon in the regional final in Paris, having access to a huge expert network & attending a hands-on workshop to improve your venture
– Hosting at Berytech in a high-tech environment
– Expertise and support in Business Development
– Access to regional and international networks and investors
GSVC was initiated in 1999, by Haas School of Business-UC Berkeley, to stimulate social entrepreneurship, provide international support and expertise to social entrepreneurs, contributing to the development of successful social businesses. This lead to the creation of a wide support network ecosystem, promoting the following key values: Innovation, Ambition, Entrepreneurship and Social Impact. GSVC is an international competition in Business Planning spearheaded by international and prestigious partners and targeting projects that have economical viability and social impact, mobilizing young generation, to innovate and suggest pioneer solutions to social concerns, improving the well being of the society. This leading competition is managed by ESSEC Business School for EMEA region, since 5 years, in cooperation with a dynamic team of the institute for innovation and social entrepreneurship. Saint-Joseph University and Berytech partnered with ESSEC in 2010 to launch the GSVC competition in Lebanon and the region and increase potential outreach. We are happy to have strong support partners, providing exceptional opportunities for participants on the local and regional level including coaching, mentoring, incubation, visibility and support in accessing funds.