Surrounding TRANSITION activities is a shared learning programme whose main purpose is to identify those methodologies of scaling that are the most effective.
This section presents key achievements /findings on SI incubation; selected best practices from all over Europe; and relevant materials developed by leading experts in the field of social innovation.
Key achievements and findings from TRANSITION project are available here:
- Check out TRANSITION Literature review on “Scaling Social Innovation Internationally”: TRANSITION_literature review_Scaling Social Innovation Internationally_ website version
- Have a look to TRANSITION-BENISI joint report on Scaling Social Innovation> download it here: Scaling Social Innovation_BENISI-TRANSITION experiences&first success stories
- Discover the Social Innovation Journey through concrete examples on how to implement it, the interviews to TRANSITION partners, the tools we have depolyed and some of the success stories from TRANSITION scaling centres and the TRANSNATIONAL STARTAUPS LAB > TRANSITION eMag
- Learn, discover, experiment and play with TRANSITION SIJ TOOLBOX (intro + tools) > INTRO SIJ toolbox + SIJ TOOLS
- Download our latest report “Social Innovation Incubation – Approaches and tools for supporting early-stage social innovtors: an output of TRANSITION” > REPORT
TRANSITION eMag(s), where we explore the tools and methods for incubating social innovation which have evolved from our efforts in incubating social innovation projects across Europe.