Call for applications to take part in online courses, coaching academies and investment forum events aimed to boost Investment Readiness.
Brussels, 3 June 2015 – InvestHorizon announced today that applications for Investment Readiness Coaching Academies and Investment Forum events taking place from July to November 2015 are now open.
The first set of events entails:
- Investment Readiness Coaching Academies, taking place in Toulon, Dublin and Copenhagen from July to November 2015;
- The Digitaltech Summit, an Investment Forum for growth stage SMEs within Digital Industry, taking place in Lisbon on 20 October 2015.
Applying companies will have the opportunity to be trained by experienced coaches and investors in order to maximise the potential to successfully raise funding. Selected companies will be offered opportunities to present their business in front of active and specialised business angels, VCs and corporate investors at the Investment Forum events of InvestHorizon.
Interested companies should check the full list of available events and resources and choose the ones that suit them most: http://www.investhorizon.eu/events.aspx
Applying for InvestHorizon Programme and Services
- No charge to apply
- No charge for selected companies to attend the Investment Forum events – selection is merit only based
- Companies get tailored feed-back and are selected by Industry and Investor experts
- Selected companies will be have international exposure and will be pitching to active and specialized venture capital, corporate, business angels and crowdfunding investors
Applicants can register for the Programme and services at http://www.investhorizon.eu. As part of the process applicants must submit a company profile and draft presentation together with the registration form.
InvestHorizon, is the Investment Readiness Programme designed to increase investments made in Innovative European SMEs through Investment Readiness development and Investor sensitization. Brought forward by 10 qualified and reliable partners, InvestHorizon offers a set of services and training across Europe, to investors and entrepreneurs, from start-up to mid-cap level. The programme is dedicated to maximising entrepreneurs’ chances of successfully obtaining funding, through training and direct access to key European investors.
For additional information about InvestHorizon, visit investhorizon.eu.
Annalisa Gardella, Project Manager
Email: email@example.com – Phone: +32 (0)2 643 3691