PRICE launches its first call for applications “Booster for social innovations” to support social innovations scaling for 7 months .
The Booster offers information workshops, training sessions and coaching sessions, as well as individual mentoring for each project. Social innovations will be accompanied on the fields of innovation, social value proposition , finance , marketing , etc.
Social innovation is a response to issues that affect everyday people’s access to their fundamental rights: education, housing, mobility, These projects are part of a humanist logic that aims to “live better together”, to question the responsibility of all, to propose alternative solutions to global issues. Particularly, this call targets promising innovative technological and scientific solutions.
The Booster support is mainly addressing SMEs which have already completed their business plan and created their structure.
The challenge for these companies may focus on the development of their offers or of their market, on the research of funding opportunities, on the geographical scaling up both at national and international level, in order to enhance their social impact.
• 28 February 2014 : Presentation of the call for nominations for the Innovation Centre Francilien – 74 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine – 75012 PARIS . Register here
• 15 March 2014 : Closing Applications
• 24 and 25 March 2014 : Shortlisted companies will present their plans for social innovation advisors
• 28 March 2014 : The final selection will be unveiled
• April 3, 2014 : Meeting to launch the first class * to embark on this ” group travel ” – Paris Region Spark Session